GOD IS MY CONCERNED NOT YOU. I MAY LIKE YOU OR LOVE YOU DEEPLY... BUT NOT
INTRODUCTION - WHO IS MOGLEK T36
MOGLEK T36: GOD IS MY CONCERNED NOT YOU. I MAY LIKE YOU OR LOVE YOU DEEPLY... BUT Not...
Peace be unto you, my reader. I am MOGLEK T36. Some call me Pastor. Some call me Teacher. Some call me Advisor. But heaven calls me Son of the living God.
I did not wake up today to chase likes. I did not wake up to beg for followers. I did not wake up to please the crowd. I woke up with one name burning in my spirit: GOD.
This is 2026. The world is noisy. WhatsApp is full of gossip. Facebook is full of drama. Instagram is full of fake faces. But my blog is not noise. This is a place of teaching. This is a place of preaching. This is a place of advising. This is a place of entertaining with wisdom.
Why MOGLEK T36? The “T36” is not just letters. It is my mark. It is my covenant number with God. Like David had 5 stones, like Jesus had 12 disciples, MOGLEK T36 is how God labeled my assignment on earth. When you see T36, know that God is speaking.
Many people ask me: “Moglik, why are you so bold? Why do you say things that offend people?” My answer is simple: GOD IS MY CONCERNED NOT YOU.
Let me explain my heart before we go deep.
I am a man. I have blood. I have emotions. I can like you. Yes, I may like your smile, your loyalty, your help. I may even love you deeply. Love like a brother. Love like a father. Love like a friend who would share his last bread with you. That is human. That is Jesus. Jesus loved Lazarus. The Bible said “Jesus wept” John 11:35. Jesus loved.
But here is the truth that will set you free in 2026: My liking you, my loving you deeply... BUT NOT.
BUT NOT what? BUT NOT above God. BUT NOT before God. BUT NOT instead of God.
This blog will offend religious people. It will offend people-pleasers. It will offend those who want pastors to clap for their sin. But it will heal the honest heart. It will deliver the tired soul. It will teach the hungry mind.
If you came here looking for someone to worship you, you entered the wrong house. If you came here looking for someone to choose you over God, close this tab now. But if you came here hungry for truth, hungry for fire, hungry for God Himself... then sit down. Pour water. Let the Word come.
My assignment is 4 things, written on my heart by God:
1. *Teaching Skills* - I will teach you how to live, how to work, how to think like Christ in Abuja, in Port Harcourt, in Lagos, anywhere.
2. *Preaching Word* - Raw Bible. No sugar. No fear. Fire from the altar.
3. *Advising Life* - Real problems. Marriage. Money. Purpose. Depression. I will advise you with scripture, not theory.
4. *Entertaining All* - Even wisdom can smile. I will give you stories, poems, laughter that still points to God.
Before we enter Part 2, let me pray for you:
_Father, in the name of Jesus, let every person reading MOGLEK T36 blog right now be marked. Let their eyes open. Let their heart burn. Let them know that God is my concern, not man. Amen._
---
Comments